Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finishing Touches...

We've been pretty busy over here. Just catching up on housework that I totally neglected when I was working on the rooms. I had to do the dishes and as you could see from the "after" pictures of our room... I NEED to do the laundry! I probably have 8 or 9 loads to do, so I'm planning on doing that all today. Also, yesterday was my first day at Salem State College!

I've been adding little things here and there to Jo's room. Here are her curtains!

They have little sparkles on them, I love them! Also, they completely cover the wires that have to hang down the wall which I didn't realize was so noticeable and ugly until I saw it in a picture! I'm still waiting on the clock and hook rail to go up... I really suck when it comes to hanging things on the wall with a drill and all that... I just always mess it up and I don't want to make any holes in the wall that don't need to be there so I'll leave it up to Rob! Which means who knows when it'll be done hahaha

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

I love those curtains. You are giving me inspiration! Maybe I'll be doing a little redecorating! haha