Monday, September 22, 2008

Cranky Pants

Jo has been relatively cranky because of her teeth. I got a good look in her mouth today and there is a lot going on in there!

I've put together a purse for Jo since she likes going through everyone else's so much. I just put random receipts, fake credit cards (the sample ones that come in the mail with credit card offers), paint sample swatches I took from Home Depot, just things like that! haha she likes to sit on the ground, take every little thing out one by one and then put everything back in one by one. Here she is trying to stick a fake credit card into the floppy disk slot in Rob's computer...





Random pictures...





Here is Jo and Rob doing their favorite trick "the floating chair." hahaha she loves it, she thinks it's so funny...



And then he drops her onto the bed...


After I took out Jo's pig tails last night, this is what happened. Now she has had crazy hair a lot because of what it'll look like after you take it out from being up all day but THIS... now this takes the cake!



This morning Jo had a lot of fun doing Dada's hair...



Jo cut her finger when she took a soda can out of the recycling bin today. Here she is examining her bandaid with a lot of curiousity...




Jo loves to be chased around the house, here are some pics I snapped while running after her...




Today Jo had a play date with Ayden. I didn't get any pictures but I tried to take a video of them dancing at the same time. Ofcourse they were dancing and the second I decide to take the video one of them strays haha Ayden became more interested in getting inside the car but Jo was still all about the dancing...

2 comments:

k's mama said...

the purse is a GREAT IDEA!!! I need to make Keira one! LOve love love Jo's hair. Its so adorable!

MommyKW said...

That hair is CRAZY! Love it! My speaker isn't working for some reason, so I have to come back and watch the video with sound.