Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Teething!!!

My baby is teething like crazy! So I had to get her out. We went on a long walk and then spent some time outside when we got back. Here are some pictures from today...




Here is my goofy floppy hat. haha I bought this at Mystic Aquarium when we went to Connecticut and I don't care what anyone says I LOVE IT! it keeps the sun out of my face and if you know me then you know this is all that matters to me!




I was on a quest to get a cute picture of the 2 of us once we got back from our walk. She was SUCH a wiggle worm and did not want to cooperate at all and so these are the results...





As you can see, I only got the both of us in the picture like 2 times I think! haha I tried!

Then I realized it was hotter than hell outside so I brought Jo in the house and she had fun playing in the "secret room" as we refer to it haha she seems to get more excited when we call it that.





1 comment:

MommyKW said...

Very cute! Looks like the room is sooo close to being done! Yeah for you! I love the picture of Jo in the laundry basket! she looks so big!