Thursday, September 11, 2008

Piggies

Today Jo woke up with an interesting hair-do. She desperately needed a bath last night but we were upstairs visiting with family and I lost track of time. We only had time to change her diaper, have a sippy, get in PJs and go to bed. Her hair was so stiff and sticky with all sorts of food (especially jelly) so I just put it up in a bun on top of her head and she woke up like this:








And after her bath!...

There is nothing better than a fresh, clean, lotioned up baby with nice combed hair!

This is how I know it's starting to get close to nap time. She just lays flat on the floor all over the house. The 2nd picture just makes me laugh so hard everytime I see it...



We can't use the waste basket we bought for Jo's room for... well, trash haha. I'm so used to throwing away things in other places that in the few days Jo's room has been complete I haven't used the waste basket in her room. So therefor it has just become a toy and if we ever did start putting any trash in it it'd just end up all over the house. Here is a action shot of Jo throwing all her blocks into it, carrying it out of the room, and then trying to fit it into her mail cart.




Today I put pig tails in Jo's hair but more on the top of her head as opposed to on the side. It as ADORABLE.







Let me let you in on my new obsession... GARANIMALS! If you are not familiar with it, it is a brand of clothing that has been around for a looong time but I think it went away for awhile? then came back? Anyway, it's now being sold at Wal-Mart. I think the most expensive thing is $4.50 but like 99% of it is $3.50 a piece!!!! Some things are even $2, regular priced mind you! How can you beat that!? So we went to Wal-Mart, even though I don't hate anything more than stepping foot in a Wal-Mart I did it to go get some cheap, nice fall/winter clothes for Jo. And let me tell you... I will just stick to ordering it online. Anyway, I got 4 outfits and a shirt for $29!!! What a deal!

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

awww she has the cuttest hairstyles!! Keira lies on the floor when she is tired too!

Tracy said...

Yep... garanamals are AWESOME.. esp for a budget. I love the piggies.. Jenna's hair is not long enough for that right now. Jenna wakes up with that goofy hair as well... well, so do I :)

MommyKW said...

Oh my goodness. I just posted a "just woken up" picture of Samantha, but Jo's wins! haha! I love pig tails and they look so cute on these little girls. It makes them look like "real" girls!