Thursday, September 18, 2008

House Guests Galore!

We've had a busy couple of days. My sister came over Monday like I mentioned in my last post, then she spent the night on Tuesday because she had to be in Boston really early. Then Wednesday my best friend Kimberly and little Layla came over and spent the day with us and also spent the night.

We finally got Jo a bean bag chair. SHE LOVES IT! She would because she loves blankets and pillows and we always make a pile on the floor and she just runs and jumps in it and cuddles. So the bean bag has definitely been a hit. Here she is being ultra comfy with Auntie Ally.






Here I am with Layla and then Layla and Jo playing. Jo was just infatuated with Layla haha she was constantly poking her, tickling her, hugging her, kissing her. She just desperately wanted to play with her!







Here is Jo making a lot of noise banging on the side of the stove like a silly goose!



Throughout the day Jo's pigtails continuously got looser and looser and I thought she just looked so cute like this!


And here are pictures from this morning of Jo just so desperately wanting to get at Layla and then having a ball in the bed with her. I LOVE these bed pictures, so cute!








1 comment:

MommyKW said...

I LOVE her hair - have I said that enough! She looks like Boo from Monster's Inc.! The picture of her pulling Layla's ear is hilarious. Samantha does the Belly Show as well. She also likes to go around and make sure everyone in the room has one too!