Sunday, September 7, 2008

Construction... FINISHED!

Here it is, in all it's glory!






It is SO nice! I took these right when the contractor left and I did NOT waste time moving in. My husband said he'd help me move the bed when the football game was over and yeah, I couldn't wait for him so I moved the whole bed myself. I moved a queen sized mattress, a bed spring, and the bed frame from one room to another... by myself. I thought that was an accomplishment! I swear I get super human strength when I want something down NOW. Rob came and walked into the room and goes "okay are you ready?" and he's like "wait... where's the bed?" hahaha We already have our whole room moved except for this closet thing Rob needs to build tomorrow after work and that's it! I haven't started on Jo's room yet, I need to sweep and wash the floor tomorrow before I start moving things in. Tomorrow night I will have the "after" pictures of both rooms all set up!!!

Here is Jo in her favorite room to play in... the bathroom! She opens all the drawers and just has at it. The 2nd draw down is this big thing I have a ton of lip gloss in (I'm a lip product junkie) and she loves to take them all out. I've had to move all the lipstick to the top draw because she can open them now!

4 comments:

The Real EMO said...

looks great!!!! cant wait to see the after pics!

MommyKW said...

Yeah! I get that kind of strength too. It comes in handy when your husband is watching football! haha! I LOVE the vacuum lines on the carpet! Nothing makes me feel better than vacuum lines, wierd I know!

Tracy said...

Yippie.. I can't wait to see the pictures when it is all finished and everything is in it! I bet you are sooo excited!

Sara said...

Wow - its awesome! I bet you are soooo excited!!