Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Poor Baby...

Jo is teething soooo badly. I don't remember if I've mentioned this on here but Jo has had these two huuuuge bumps on each side of the bottom of her mouth, I felt today and the tooth has started to poke through one of the bumps, I'm sure the other isn't too far behind. So she officially has 10 teeth! SHE OFFICIALLY HAS HALF OF HER TEETH! Hooray!!!

So today Josephine only took a FORTY minute nap! That's it! I was expecting the day to be miserable but it really ended up quite the opposite! She was really great today, despite the circumstances, but definitely tired! She spent almost a half hour laying on top of me with her head resting on my shoulder while we watched her favorite show. I thought she fell asleep but I could see her in the mirror and she never did!

I spent the whole day cleaning and finally Jo NEEDED to get out of the house so we went for a 20 minute walk and then came back and took a bath. Here is what she looked like when I took her ponytail out...


Jo ate soooo much for dinner tonight. A TON of veggies, a TON of raviolis, and then some applesauce and then an entire plum! I swear! I was like geez... you are just a disposal haha.
Here she is with her ravioli face...


Speaking of disposal... Bob, the contractor who did our room, came over today and replaced my garbage disposal! THANK YOU GOD! I didn't realize how much I loved this thing until I had to spend a few months without one. This guy does EVERYTHING. My father-in-law also hired him to replace all the doors in our apartment to match the beautiful, natural wood colored door he put up going from the kitchen to our new bedroom. New doorways and everything! And he's going to replace the closet doors in Jo's room, all of this next weekend! I'm so excited, it's going to look so good.


Here is Jo getting a kick out of me being a fool haha. It was so cute... there were 2 times tonight that I had to run upstairs real quick to get something and each time Jo was in the living room, out of my sight, just playing on her own so it was the perfect opportunity. But each time I came back downstairs she was walking out of our bedroom, which is on the other side of the apartment, and she was going "mamamamamamama." She was looking for me! Each time she ran up to me laughing and gave me a big hug, as if she hadn't seen me in forever. So both times I came back down I picked her up and swung her around and hugged her and twirled around going "Oh my goodness my baby! you were looking for me I'm so sorry for leaving!!!" haha she was laughing so hard. Sorry this picture is off centered, I was running at her when I took it, we were playing hide and go seek so I "found her" and took a picture at the same time because I knew she'd be laughing!

Here is that random video I wasn't able to post yesterday...

3 comments:

k's mama said...

You got us beat on the teeth. K only has 8. New doors is very exciting... we will have all new ones at some point too!

MommyKW said...

She looks like a character from a Dr. Seuss movie! Too cute!

Jennifer said...

Brooke has 10 too...she cut the last 4 at the same time...I think 4 is our magic number since that is how many she cut the last time....it is not fun, I know how you feel...she just cut her 2-3 weeks ago.