Friday, September 5, 2008

Not So Happy...

First of all, yesterday, I CONTINUED to take pictures without my memory card!!! I went to Radio Shack and they didn't have the cable but said Target probably would. Since we go to Target every Sunday, I will have it soon and will post those pictures! Today, I'm going to make sure to put it in.

Secondly... I just called Home Depot to find out where my rug is. It was supposed to be here yesterday. The contractor is supposed to put it in for us Sunday. But, alas, they say it's not going to be here until early next week. WHAT!? But you guys told me the 4th? "Sorry, ma'am, it is the way it is!" oooh.... I'm not going to type the words that I was thinking.

So this means I either have to wait until NEXT Friday for them to put the rug in or the contractor will come after his day job whenever we get the rug in. Either way I'm extremely pissed off because it's going to be longer than Sunday, the day I thought this was all going to be finished! I would feel better if like it wasn't close to being done and we had to wait another week for it to be finished but the ONLY thing we're going to be waiting on is for the rug to be put in, I hate that! I feel like we're so close yet can't quite get there. Also it's not like we can even start moving things in in the mean time because obviously we can't put anything on the floor! Grrrr... if you can't tell, I'm not a happy camper!

2 comments:

The Real EMO said...

ohhhh- THat is sooo annoying! I would be so mad!!!!

MommyKW said...

Deep breath in, deep breath out! haha! I would be so mad too. I get impatient and anxious when it comes to home renovations and projects. I want them done NOW!