Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy Day...

We started off the day going to the mall with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece. Jo was getting her Santa pictures taken so I had to dress her up in a Christmasy outfit...





We left so early, I had to pull Jo's high chair into the living room so she could watch Sesame Street while she had her toast haha I needed to brush my teeth!!! I usually don't get to things like that until after noon but we had to leave so early!

Here is a picture of Jo and Abby in the cars Nana rented for them at the mall. Jo LOVES cars so when Jo saw them she was going "car! car! car!" and Nana couldn't resist.


Jo took her nap on the way home from the mall... look how adorable she looks... (the blanket was like that to support her head, I know, it looks like she's taking a nap in 0 degree weather or something haha)


I am a pajama ADDICT. I absolutely love Carter's fleece footed PJs for Jo and I always can't help getting them when I go to Costco (they're only like $7.49 there!!!) and I'm also obsessed with the footed PJs from The Children's Place, which I could NOT resist today at the mall because they were on sale for $7! So here she is, in her new PJs!



And last but not least! Jo's Santa picture! I think I did a pretty good job taking a picture of a picture haha

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Okay, that hair kills me every time! I love her pigtails! And, those pajamas are so adorable! I love Carter's and CP pj's! Maybe I'll pick up some while I shop on Friday morning! haha! And, lastly, I envy ANYONE who gets a picture of their kids with Santa that does not involve a scream or a cry, vomit or a horrified look. Good for you!

The Real EMO said...

I love Carters and CO jammies too!

Caroline said...

Jo's Christmas picture last year was AMAZING, she was smiling and laughing in it! This year, I knew I couldn't get her to do that but I don't think it came out too bad!

Sara said...

The picture with Santa is GREAT! Love her pj's too!!!!!!! And that picture with her snuggled up in the blanket is adorable!!