Saturday, November 22, 2008

Play Date...

Here are a couple of pictures I took the other day before Jo's play date...





Then Lori and Ayden came over!


This picture was taken RIGHT when Ayden got the chills because he must have bitten into his popsicle. Jo always makes me shiver because she has no problems scraping her teeth against it or biting in to a popsicle, it gives me the chills just thinking about it!






Here is a picture I couldn't resist taking today haha...


And here is my little daredevil...


3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

I love the pics of Jo feeding him!!!

Jennifer said...

Brooke is a daredevil too...always standing up on her toys that have wheels on them....I love her hat, it reminds me of strawberry shortcake.

Sara said...

Jo is like shoving food in his mouth!! hahaha!! hilarious!