Friday, November 21, 2008

Thursday...

Here are a few pictures from yesterday...


I love this picture. She's trying to feel the sunshine coming through the window!



Check out her hair in these 2 pictures... she took the elastic out of her hair but it just ended up making her look like a lil' model! haha






Here is Jo reading her books...




Jo is obsessed with her "beads" AKA any jewelry. She is SUCH a girly girl. So my sister came over last night for a few hours that she had between work engagements and of course Jo was just smitten with her "beads." So I got some of my old jewelry out of my rather large collection which I stopped wearing hmmm... around 17 months ago. She enjoyed them very much, then of course she wanted to put on her sunglasses and this was the result...



Here is a wicked cute video of Jo "reading" all her books. I like when she's looking at one of them and she goes "hmmm" haha

And here is a REALLY long video of Jo having a "pop." She ate such a great dinner so I gave her this really yummy whole fruit popsicle. I was going to take a shower so I told Rob to record some of it haha and he just let it record for however much room was left on the camera so it's like 7 minutes long! The first minute is all that counts!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that outfit Jo is wearing so cute.

The Real EMO said...

She does a really good job holding the pop!!!

MommyKW said...

Okay, I don't care what she has done, that is the best hair in the world! And, that is so funny that he let that video keep going and going. It would have been a whole lot funnier if it showed a lot more...like things you probably wished weren't on that video! haha!

Sara said...

She really does look like a little model with her hair all tossled!!! Very cute!!!!!