Saturday, November 8, 2008

Play Date...

So another funny Josephine story. She is teething really bad and was really cranky this morning so she wasn't eating much (surprise, I KNOW!) but I gave her this banana, and she took 2 really good bites out of it so I thought she was going to eat it and walked away for about a minute. When I came back, she was stuffing her banana in between the couch cushions and saying "byyye... byebye... byyyye." What a nut!

Yesterday Jo had a play date with Ayden.





























Don't you just love Jo's raincoat?

Here are a few pictures from lunch right before we went to Ayden's, look at this silly girl taking her hair elastic out...




Here are some pictures from Jo's bath 2 nights ago, she was having a ball!
Of course she has to practically throw herself into the tub to touch the water coming out of the bath...







I told Caitlin that Auntie Caitlin is coming over today because we're going to take down our Halloween door and put up our Thanksgiving door haha. Well, Jo thought I meant she was here right now so she started running around going "Auntie? Auntie?" and then when I said "no, no, she'll be here soon but she's not here right now." Jo started crying and going "Auntiiiiiie! Auntiiiiiiie!" It was so pathetic! haha Next time I'll just let her be surprised. Jo LOVES visitors, she gets so excited! She also thinks that any female who comes to visit us is her Auntie, hence Auntie Caitlin haha.

1 comment:

k's mama said...

Looks like Ayden has alot of fun toys!!! LOVE that raincoat!