Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yummmmmy....

Tonight I made a homemade soup. I've never made soup before, which is surprising because I LOOOOVE soup. So at first I was looking through my cook books but nothing was appealing to me really so I just made up my own recipe and winged it. I made it with chicken broth and put in chicken, carrots, onions, cabbage, potatoes, celery, broccoli, and then Ditalini pasta. I know, it had a lot in it! I basically just put all my favorite foods in it, it came out fantastic though! I call it the Caroline Delight haha. I also made homemade garlic bread, also for the first time, and I can't believe how great it came out!!! I'm really giving myself a pat on the back for tonight's dinner!

Jo has been beyond fussy lately. She's the never ending teething baby! She now can say around 25 words almost perfectly and how to use them correctly, it's crazy! It seems like it's something new everyday. Within the past week she has started saying "this!" and Mickey when she sees Mickey Mouse but she pronounces it "mi-KEEEEY" haha. Here are some cute picture I took of her right out of the bath. I love a fresh, clean, lotioned up baby! Look how cute and clean she looks...

Here are two GREAT videos... in this first one Jo is feeding Zoe treats, she LOVES to feed Zoe! Note how when the video ends it ends on a still that makes Zoe look absolutely EVIL! But she's not, I promise!


And here is Jo dancing and then going postal on the stereo..

3 comments:

k's mama said...

I love the family banter in the backround!!! :o) Keira gets frustrated at stuff and hits her toys and yells no at them!!
Soup sounds good!

MommyKW said...

That is a very funny video of her feeding the dog. I love it when she says more! maybe she didn't like that song!haha!

Jennifer said...

Brooke seems like a chronic teether too. Brooke likes to turn the volume WAY up on the radio....she thinks that is funny.