Monday, November 10, 2008

Video Post

Let us start with my FAVORITE one! Every time the phone rings, Jo goes "hello? hello?" and points at it. So I planned to call the house phone from my cell phone to get her saying that on video, of course... she didn't do it. But she then used my cell phone to have a pretty in depth phone conversation haha check it out (also note when she first takes the phone from me and says "hello" I love the way she says it!)


Then, in another attempt to catch something she always does on video (this time successful) I had my friend Caitlin, who was coming over for a visit, to let me know when she was here so I could press record and catch Jo's reaction to a visitor coming. She LOOOVES guests, and she thinks every female who comes over is her "Auntie!" She gets sooo excited, when she's excited her reaction is to run haha


A cutie video from the other day when Jo went over to play with Ayden.


And Peek-A-Boo!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute.. love the phone conversation!! She speaks sooo great Caroline!!! Great Job! Ok.. your friend is wearing a tank top.. WHAT??? Is it nice there?? 23 above here... yikes!

Caroline said...

haha that day it was actually not bad at all out. But she put a sweatshirt on not too long after she came in, apparently my house is cold! But that night we went out and me and Jo wore short sleeved shirts. But that was a fluke, it's FREEZING now!!!