Monday, November 24, 2008

"Toast"!

Jo is teething really bad, my poor baby =( (but what's new?). So here she is laying on her bean bag chair eating her toast and looking really tired this morning.

And here is Jo wearing her pink sunglasses, of course! She's been having to wear them a majority of the day lately, she insists!

And here is Jo saying her new word, "toast"! I LOVE it, it is just so cute the way she says it!

Here is further proof, Jo yesterday in her pink sunglasses!

And trying to climb in her crib, of course...

Jo wanted to go outside SO bad yesterday. So I had to get her all bundled up and of course she just haaad to wear her sunglasses so here is the result:













Then Jo ended her day with a "pop"

6 comments:

MommyKW said...

I LOVE the way she just ignores you in the video. My kids do that to me whenever I really want them to do something! Her facial expressions to Mickey are hilarious. And, the all pink winter getup is adorable! Too cute!

Caroline said...

I know, I was being obnoxious, she already said it and I tried to get her to say it again because I didn't think the camera got it haha but it did!

The Real EMO said...

Those sunglasses are a riot! And yeah.. you are being totally ignored in the video!!! haha-tanya

Sara said...

I love the last 2 pics..she is so cute!

Tracy said...

Jenna will NOT wear sunglasses.. I love Jo's!

Caroline said...

Jo used to HATE wearing hats or sunglasses, she'd whine and take them INSTANTLY off, you didn't even have time for a picture. Now she'll keep hats on and glasses, this only started like late last month haha.