Friday, November 14, 2008

Off to RI

Not much to update here. It seems like Jo is saying a new word every day. She has these 2 scratches on her hand (no idea how they got there) and I didn't even know they were there until she walked up to me, holding out her hand, and saying "boo boo, boo boo, my boo boo" haha I couldn't believe she remembered. When my mother-in-law went on a cruise in September she fell and had a huge bruise on her knee and she used to say to Jo "that's Nana's boo boo."

She also now says "pretty." I didn't try to get her to say this she just must have picked it up somewhere. She's always pointing to things and touching them saying "preeeetty, preeeetty." And today I asked her if she wanted to go take a bath and she ran to the bathroom going "BATH! BATH! BATH! BATH!" so I guess she did haha

We're leaving tomorrow for RI, going to spend the weekend with my parents and go to my uncle's retirement party. I'm sure there will be LOTS of pictures to post when I get back. Wish us luck! (mostly with the whole getting there thing).


1 comment:

MommyKW said...

Have fun! I love that outfit!