Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mixing Things Up...

Jo has had this car parked in the kitchen since LAST CHRISTMAS! She has only ridden on it a few times but uses it everyday for the buttons in the front that play all different music. Well, she just randomly became obsessed with being pushed around in it haha look at her! she's having a ball!






I reorganized Jo's room today and packed away a few toys, big and small, in order to prepare for Christmas. We do not have much room around here, I'm still a little worried but I'm sure we'll make do...
I wanted to put her crib underneath her windows but I was worried about her pulling on the curtains and what not so I moved her bureau under the window and her easel in the corner where her jumperoo was, which I packed away today.

I moved her toy organizer where her bureau used to be...

I also took Jo's Rainforest Infant Car Mirror (which we NEVER used in the car, it sucked!) and I cut off all the latches and attachments in the back and just hung it on the wall matching her height so she can look right into it, haha needless to say, she spent like 10 minutes straight kissing herself in the mirror...


And here is Jo having a meltdown tonight haha she was far too tired, which is weird because she actually took a 2 1/2 hour long nap!

4 comments:

The Real EMO said...

ahhh that meltdown face is just so sad!!!

MommyKW said...

I love her room! I keep thinking about what will happen when xmas comes. Even during a meltdown, she has amazing hair! haha!

Tracy said...

Love the meltdown face.. I recognize it well!

Sara said...

What a good idea to hang the mirror!! Its so sad to put the infant toys away - even months later! We just put another bin of stuff away too..Make room for Santa!!!!