Saturday, June 7, 2008

AHHHHH!

Here is a very scary scene haha. The other day I made brown rice mixed together with Jo's veggies she usually eats. I knew she would love this so I made sort of a lot. She gobbled it up for dinner that night and then lunch yesterday. For dinner I wanted to switch it up a bit and so I mixed the brown rice and veggies together with tomato sauce and spaghetti, 2 things she also LOVES. Now, this baby LOVES to eat and hasn't had anything she hasn't liked, whether it was baby food or table food, she's liked everything! But she ESPECIALLY loves tomatos and tomato sauce! So I knew she was going to reeeeally gobble this up. I thought I made enough of this new mixture to have some left over for lunch today but she ate it all last night haha and here she is, in all her glory...





After all she ate, she still had room for a few pieces of watermelon. Then she started getting cranky because I was taking pictures of her instead of letting her down. She looks like when you watch National Geographic and there is a lion tearing apart another animal hahaha...

And here she is that night, all cleaned up and being as glamorous as ever...



And playing Peek-A-Boo today!...

3 comments:

k's mama said...

You are very lucky to have a baby that eats everything!!! Take advantage of it and feed her super healthy so when she turns into a picky toddler that will only eat mac anc cheese you know that at least she got all her vits and minerals for a while-t

Sara said...

Oh those pictures are awesome!! Love the glasses on her!!!

MommyKW said...

I love the messy pics and I am glad that I am not the one who had to clean that up! Peek a boo is too cute now that they know what they are doing!