Sunday, June 15, 2008

Crazy Sleeper...

Last night, I layed Jo on her back, with her head on her pillow just like I always do and then I took this picture when I went into the bedroom to go to sleep, just because I thought it was funny the way she looked after she had rolled over a little (she always does). Not knowing this was really going to be a "before" picture...


Then I woke up 5 hours later and looked over at her pillow and didn't see her. For a split second my heard dropped but then I saw this...

Her head is on the complete opposite side of her crib! haha!!! I couldn't believe it... I mean she moves a lot in her sleep but not THIS much. She must have half woken up and like stumbled to the other side of her crib and collapsed and went to sleep haha. I mean she didn't have her binkie in her mouth when I went to sleep and then she was on the complete opposite side of her crib with her binkie in her mouth so she must have woken up a little. This was just so funny to me!

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

haha.. she is a wild sleeper!-t

Jennifer said...

haha...man she is all over the place.

MommyKW said...

Too funny! That looks like Taylor when she sleeps - she is EVERYWHERE!