Friday, June 6, 2008

Sleepy Head...

Jo almost fell asleep in her jumperoo today. It started as just an "Awww" head tilt but then she just stayed like this for a few minutes and her eyes started closing haha poor baby. And then she walked along the couch to where I was sitting and layed her head down on me too.



And then we played with some bubbles inside the house since it's SOOO cold out and rainy today. Jo's making the same "I'm trying to eat these bubbles!" face in most of the pictures.


4 comments:

The Real EMO said...

keira does that laying of the head thing too! Its so cute!! That is awesome that Jo still likes her Jumperoo... Keira wont be confined!-tanya

MommyKW said...

Okay, you're a better mom than me! Last week on Supernanny the dad let the kids blow bubbles inside and you are doing it too! I would never, outside of the bathroom, do that! I don't know what it is, but I cannot get over the fact that that is an outside toy! But, with three of the four kids blowing bubbles in my house would make for one slippery mess! haha! Jo is the most adorable baby!

Caroline said...

Was the Dad not supposed to or was it one of the things SuperNanny told him to let them do? Yeah I definitely wouldn't let 4 kids all blow bubbles inside the house haha but I was just doing it one area and the floor was just a little wet but I just wiped it up with a paper towel, no harm done.

MommyKW said...

Haha! It was something she wanted him to do because he never did anything with his kids. But, the funny thing is they had 3 kids and while he was blowing bubbles with one of them in the family room another one was standing on the dining room table!