Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hola!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Jo is getting her 7th tooth so I am VERY busy during the day with a very cranky baby and once she goes to sleep all I want to do is relax and EAT. Today I didn't eat one thing until she went to bed, I never got a chance!

So let's make up for lost time. Here are a few pictures from the other day when me and Jo spent like a total of 3 hours outside because it was the only thing that made her happy haha.



I love this next picture. Jo gives such dirty looks to cars that go by haha and this was snapped just as a car zoomed by...




So, breaking news! Jo has learned to climb the stairs. And she actually WALKS up the stairs. When she discovered how to do this, I expecter her to sort of crawl up them but she actually places her feet flat on them and holds on to the step above and walks up them! And she's fast!

Every once and awhile I put Jo in her jumperoo, I've been doing it about every other day and she actually enjoys it! She went through a period where she didn't like going in it but she's back to loving it. She can reach her book shelf from it so she just helps herself and can stay in there for like a half hour before wanting to get out. It is a nice break!



The next day, I thought Jo looked so cute in her Backyardigans t-shirt and green pants. I had to take a picture of her drinking her sippy cup that happened to match her outfit haha

When I was in the kitchen that day, I saw Jo crawl into the bedroom. I figured whatever, there's nothing that's going to hurt her in there... then I realized she had been awfully quiet... so this is what I find...



I love the way Jo's hair looks after I take out her hair clip or elastic, check out this do! (P.s. I LOVE the picture of her about the put the binkie in her mouth hahahaha)



If you know Rob, you know that he has more toys than Josephine haha. Well... look at what I found in one of his bins in the garage! THIS is now Josephine's and she LOOOOVES it. I think because he's so big! He's bigger than her! Look at the kisses Mickey is getting! And yes, that 3rd picture is a PERFECT representation of one of Jo's "kisses" haha



And then these pictures were taken as Mickey dangled above her and then fell on her haha...




So now we're up to today. Look how cute my little baby looked today! I'm sorry, did I say little baby? She's going to be 1 in just a few days!

Today me and Jo took a walk to a shopping plaza nearby. It's about a 15 minute walk and we were gone for like 2 1/2 hours! It was a nice break because Jo is always perfect when we go out so it was really nice to get out of the house especially while she's teething. At Burlington Coat Factory I got her this toy that goes on the fridge. It's the best thing I've ever bought! haha It really keeps her busy when I'm in the kitchen and she's actually playing with a toy rather than going through my cabinets haha. It kept her busy for like 40 minutes today! Yep, FORTY MINUTES!

Jo had a cookie after dinner, as you can tell from these faces, she enjoyed it!


Another thing that REALLY entertained Jo tonight was this random purse I found. She kept pulling it over her head behind her and then back. Don't worry, I kept an eye on her! She seriously just kept doing that over and over for like 20 minutes! This child is easily amused haha



ALRIGHT! Time for some videos!

Jo LOVES to play in the fridge... LOVES it. Just take a look at these videos and you'll see how fast she crawls to get to it when someone opens it...



And this one is from tonight, it came out so dark because the light was behind us but all you have to do is HEAR this video, not necessarily see it.

3 comments:

k's mama said...

Keira does the EXACT same thing when you open the fridge!! Good luck with the teething! Keira still only has 4 teeth!!!
So many cute pics

MommyKW said...

Very cute videos! Looks like it was really nice there! She has such a great laugh.

Jennifer said...

Love the face she makes at the cars...trust me Brooke can throw out some looks too.....you know we are Mickey Mouse fans too.....hey where did you find the fridge toys???