Monday, June 16, 2008

My Lil' Walker!

Today was a busy day. We went to the cake place to order Jo's birthday cake and also to go order the food for the party at this Italian restaurant nearby (I did NOT realize how expensive that was going to be... even with our $50 gift certificate.) Well... Jo threw up in the car before we even got anywhere... ugh. I don't think I waited long enough after her lunch to leave... I waited a half-hour and I think I might have to wait a full hour before I go anymore. It was sorta a long drive too so that was also the problem. So we pull into the parking lot of a Home Depot and I clean everything up as much as possible.... but I run out of baby wipes. And I wasn't QUITE done cleaning up. So I grab a corduroy jacket of mine that's been in the car forever and finish cleaning up with that, YUCK! I know!!! I've already washed and used color-safe bleach on it. Then I go into my diaper bag to get the spare outfit I keep in there for Jo annnnd... I realize that I took it out last night when I was going through my bag and organizing it. So we drive to a nearby Wal-Mart where I run in and get Jo a new outfit and a new pair of socks haha (she didn't really need a new pair of socks but they were so cute and frilly!) So then off we go, we ordered our food, went and ordered our cake, then went to a few nearby shops that were near the cake place, and came home. Jo was really good!

Here are some pictures and a video from before we left...




Josephine LOOOVES when I put her up on my shoulders. So we went and visited Daddy who was in the garage cleaning and he snapped these cute pictures... (notice the wardrobe change haha)


And then she especially loves when I drop her from my shoulders onto the couch...



Josephine has a new motivation for walking! We got Josephine this huge ball in Wal-Mart today (you can see it in these following pictures...) and everytime she's holding on to the couch or something and standing, all you have to do is hold the ball out and she'll walk to it. She did it atleast 10 different times within the hour before bedtime! She was a walking maniac tonight!

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

Ugg thats so awful about her getting carsick so often!!! Poor Jo!!!! Welcome to the walkers club Jo!!! Keira prefers to crawl most of the time though!-t

MommyKW said...

Looks like you'll be getting rid of that car seat like we had to do with Taylor's! She used to throw up in hers all the time! I hope she outgrows carsickness. That is a cute outfit and that is a HUGE ball! Looks like fun.

Tracy said...

Jenna has the same maracas... the red white and blue ones?? Target!! Man.. I hope she gets over the car sick thing. That stinks for you and her. She looks adorable!!! Love the sleeping baby pictures! Can't wait to see the pictures from her birthday party!