Monday, June 23, 2008

Officially A Belliveau!

Today I had to go to the social security office to get a new social security card. My license is going to expire on my birthday, July 18th, so I need to renew it but in order to switch my Rhode Island license over to a Massachusetts license, I need a social security card. And I have one... except my father made it invalid when he went through a phase of laminating everything even though it clearly says on the back of it that the card will be invalid if laminated haha. So anyway, I needed a new card before my birthday because if I don't renew my drivers license before then, I'd have to take the drivers test all over again! And trust me... we do not want that! As I applied for a replacement card, I also put my married name on it while I was at it! So close to 2 years after marriage, I am officially a Belliveau!

Here is Jo yesterday with the new toy that Daddy bought her at work. She LOVES it, I knew she would. I've been looking at it online for about a month now and I kept telling Rob we should get it someday because I thought she'd really enjoy it, and she does! In the 2nd picture you can kind of see her trying to climb on top of it...


And eventually she succeeded haha. Yes, I officially have a climber on my hands. I think when she realized she could go up the stairs... she also realized she could climb other things. So ever since then she's constantly trying to lift her left up onto things. And today I walked into the living room and found her basically laying on her stomach on top of the acitivity table. It was pretty funny but I did not get a picture in time.

Here are a few other cute random pictures from yesterday. The last 3 are great haha Jo likes to go "OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH" a lot and that is the face she makes when she says that.





After we went to the social security office we went to a little park that was across the street. Here I am with Jo infront of a pretty fountain...



As a joke I put Jo in the front seat and strapped her up while Rob packed up the trunk after our walk instead of putting her in her carseat. Rob cooperated and pretended he was driving while I took this picture haha

Once Rob got in the car and sat down and closed his door and everything I think Jo thought she was really going to get to ride up front haha she started getting all excited!

In other news, today was my due date! And in 3 days is Jo's birthday! I can't believe her party is next Sunday! AHHHH!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

We have that same activity table...It was a lucky find at a garage sale down the street...the lasy was selling it for 5 bucks and i could not get the money out of my pocket quick enough...Brooke loves it. we have started climbing too, last night we were trying to clim out of the tub...she kept swinging her leg over the side...we have started calling her awful ka-naw-ful as a paraody to evil kaneevel...she is such a little daredeveil.

Sara said...

You take the cutest pictures!! Jo is getting to be such a big girl. Your earlier post reminded me that I should probably put away our bibs too..I love the new look of your blog!!!

The Real EMO said...

Definately climbing here too. Love Jo's green outfit.

MommyKW said...

Cute! My sister has that table and all the kids love it! By the way, it took me 2 years to officially become a Woodward! haha! It is just too much work to go through that it took 2 years to muster up the strength to go to Social Security and the DMV!