Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy Day...

This morning Jo had her breakfast as usual... a big banana, some Puffs, and some dried fruit. Then we went to church with Nana and Pepe. Jo was ALL OVER THE PLACE. She's never been this active in church, ever. She wasn't cranky or fussy at all but she was just such a squirmy little worm. Most of the time she wanted to stand up and hold on to the back of the pew and wave and talk to the people behind us. There wasn't anyone sitting next to us until the very end of the pew so she'd stand up and then while holding on start walking down the pew haha she was just all over. Then she wanted to go to Nana, then Pepe, then back to Nana, then to me, then she wanted to take Nana's glasses off.... then she wanted to take her glasses off AGAIN.

After church we went out to breakfast where Jo basically had another breakfast. She had a huge piece of Nana's pancake, some of my eggs, some of my wheat toast, and some of my orange juice. When we got home it was the time she usually would have her sippy cup with formula but I knew she was NOT going to be hungry for that so I just put her down for her nap and she had her sippy cup and a light lunch when she woke up.

Check out Jo's cute skirt and matching tank top she wore today...



They were $5 a piece at The Children's Place, they had a bunch of different 2 piece outfits for $5 a piece and I got her a bunch of cute summer outfits.

Here's Jo having her sippy cup... she started to fall asleep haha she really didn't take a good nap, something was bothering her because she kept waking up crying. She surprisingly held it together pretty well for the rest of the day considering her nap...



We also went to Target and the grocery store today... we left Jo home because it was just so hot out and we were going to be awhile. Oh... I mean we left her with my mother-in-law haha not home alone! Anyway, we were right, we were gone for like 3 1/2 hours! I had a lot of stuff to get haha. Speaking of which, I have an announcement to make! We have officially gone ALL organic when it comes to dairy, eggs, veggies, fruit, and meat. I'm not going to obsess over it... like I'm not going to NOT go out to eat because you all know I loooove going out to eat every once and awhile haha. These are the main categories we're going to work on, everything else we'll just try to pick out the healthiest brand we can find. We don't live near a Whole Foods (unfortuantly!!!!) and our grocery store just came out with it's own Organic line but obviously doesn't have EVERYTHING organic so we're just going to try our best. The only thing I'm going to be VERY, VERY, VERY strict about is Jo's milk being organic.

Speaking of shopping! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE B.J.s TO BE BUILT NEAR OUR HOUSE!!!!!! We need to drive by and see how far along they are haha

3 comments:

k's mama said...

Isn't church interesting with these crazy June babies??? Keira is all over the place too. I think we were 15 min into Mass before Mike had to take her to the back of the church!!!!
Jo is such a good eater!!!!
Thats great with the organic stuff. We do all natural meat. We can't do anything else because its expensive but Hannfords has lots of organic stuff that is cheaper if you buy their brand of organic.

Jennifer said...

I can just see her doing exactly what you described...with that cute little smile.

MommyKW said...

I'm in your boat! Organic all the way! My oddball is what I like to call her! Jo is adorable! Second of all, you need to take a long vacation to PA! Haha!