Thursday, June 26, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Here I am with my little birthday girl =)





I made Jo birthday cupcakes. They were SOOO good. This is the first time I've baked using my new electrical hand mixer from KitchenAid (AMAZZZING) instead of just using a wisk and doing it myself, I swear... having smoother batter made a difference! And the sprinkles I used were the crystalized sugar kind (pink, ofcourse). It was just REALLY good haha anyway, enough about the cupcakes! On to the pictures!

Jo did NOT hesitate to eat her cupcake. She ate the WHOLE thing and then continued to lick her hands and her tray for about 10 minutes afterwards. After she finished she looked over at her cousin, who had all of her cupcake left because all she did was pick at the frosting a little so far, and Jo looked at her like "Ummm... is there something wrong with you???" haha it was pretty funny!











4 comments:

k's mama said...

Those cupcakes sound yummy. I can't believe jo ate the whole thing!! She is such a good eater!!

Caroline said...

Tell me about it, the cupcake was AFTER a huge dinner of cheese raviolis and vegatables and some fruit. Then like an hour after the cupcake it was time for her evening sippy cup and I was like this is the one night I'm not going to get frustrated if you don't drink a lot because I didn't want her to get sick or something... but she still ended up drinking more than half of it.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday JoJo...looks like she enjoyed the cupcake!!

MommyKW said...

Very cute! She looks like she is in cupcake heaven!