Thursday, June 19, 2008

OFFICIALLY A Walker!

Well let me update everyone on the past few days...

On Wednesday, Jo was playing with the phone, as she usually does. And I noticed it was on so I turned it off. Well, 2 seconds later someone calls and I answer and I hear "Hello this is Emergency 911, someone just called from this number and hung up, is everything okay there?" haha! YES, that is right! Jo called 911! I don't think she actually dialed 9 then 1 then 1... I believe the phone came with 911 programmed into it somehow and she just activated the speed dial or something. Thank god I answered or else we'd have ambulances and fire trucks showing up at the house!!!

Yesterday Jo had fun emptying the diaper caddy on the side of the playard. I'm sorry to ruin her fun but I ended up packing away most of these bibs since I neeeever use them anymore.


And I'd like to announce that Jo is OFFICIALLY a walker! Before she wouldn't take more than a few steps on her own unless I was infront of her and cheering her on and actively trying to get her to walk to me etc. but now she's walking all over all by herself! She's basically at 50% crawling 50% walking! Here's a great video of her walking and then another one of Jo telling a REALLY good story haha



Some of the picture stills may not be showing up but just press play and it'll work! =)

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Okay - too funny! I love your new backdrop! I can't believe she's walking - Yeah Jo! Maybe you can come over and give Samantha the confidence to do it on her own! haha! I love the video of her "talking." She has A LOT to say!

Tracy said...

That is GREAT.. walking.. and telling storys. Jenna tells me off when she is mad at me.. that is hillarious. Jenna is starting but not quite walking yet. It does just happen one day though. You are going to be BUSY!