Saturday, June 14, 2008

More Steps!!!

I put this cute little terry cloth white dress from the Baby Gap on Jo today. I love it! We spent A LOT of time outside today because we were stuck at the house, no one else was home, and we were bored! haha Jo was getting cranky inside so I just let her free outside. Literally, I just let her crawl around and I just followed her and made sure she stayed out of trouble. I let her crawl and crawl and guess what, she crawled like half way up the street haha. Luckily this dress was really long and it covered her legs, but... this dress was FILTHY by the end of the day! I'm going to have to bleach it!
Here are some pictures from our outdoor adventures...










Ofcourse there is something on her mouth. She wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth outside. It's like a full-time job trying to keep rocks, sticks, and dirt out of her mouth!


And I'm just going to throw in these adorable pictures of Jo sleeping last night that I couldn't help but take...



And listen to this!!! Tonight before Jo went to bed. She was standing up and looking at the TV and I don't think she even realized it but she took like 4 or 5 consecutive steps!!!! Yesterday it was just 1, what will it be tomorrow???

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Okay, it will be her walking over to you! Haha! Good luck! I am still hoping for a couple more weeks! So cute! You know, most girls cannot crawl in dresses. They do a half crawl, but Samantha has learned and I guess Jo has too! Samantha has spent too many days in a dress not to know how to crawl in one! That's what you get when your the girl following two boys!

Sara said...

Oh she is just too cute! I love the sleeping pics. I can't wait to hear about more walking!!