Monday, May 12, 2008

And The New Eating Champion Is....

I'm starting to seriously consider entering Josephine into some eating contests to win us some money because this child can EAT haha. Seriously, it is going to cost us a fortume to feed this girl! She went through this short phase of not eating much of her solids at meal time and I was starting to get a little afraid that we were going to start having problems with solids, but it turns out my suspicions of it being because of her 3rd tooth coming in were correct because now that the tooth is all the way out, she is back to eating up a storm! I am always surprised that she is hungry enough to eat as much as she does at each meal and still be hungry when she has her sippy cups with formula 3 times a day. I made half a bag of frozen veggies tonight, prepared to put most of the leftovers in the fridge for tomorrow but she ate them ALL. She was shoveling it one fist full after the other haha. She had all that among other things for dinner! God bless her!


Today we took a walk down to a playground that is near our house. When we first got there, the kids from the school that the playground belongs to were having recess so at first me and Jo just cuddled on a bench and she watched the kids play. She was getting all excited watching them, she really wants to be able to play like they do! When recess was over (they only had a 15 minute recess! my recess used to be a half hour!) I put Jo in one of the swings. I've never seen her react this way to a swing! She was LOVING IT. Usually she gets really calm and content and just sits there and enjoys it peacefully but she was actually laughing out loud during this swing session.









Jo is always trying to offer me her toys and her food. She is such a good sharer! Here is a picture of Jo offering me a Puff today at breakfast.


And some random pictures from throughout the day, notice the outfit change because Jo's diaper leaked onto her onsie and pants. Why did it leak? Why, because she was wearing Huggies haha. Someone gave me some of their left over Huggies in Jo's size so I didn't want to waste them and thought I'd use them during the day and make sure to use my Pampers at night. Apparantly, using them just for a few hours during the day does not take away the suckiness that is Huggies.



4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Too cute! I think we could have an eating contest between Jo and Samantha and before it was over we would run out of food! Haha! Samantha loves to eat too, which is probably why she can fit into a lot of the clothes I just took out of Taylor's closet! haha!

The Real EMO said...

I can't believe she ate 1/2 bag of veggies!! keira would never eat that much!!!! I love those park swings!-tanya

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy on the swing! She probably was looking at those kids playing and thinking "I want to use my legs and run too!"

Tracy said...

Wow... she is a great eater. Jenna is getting her second bottom tooth and is VERY crabby.... not eating well either.. not even watermellon and bananna's... which are her faves!! Love the video of the swinging..