Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rhode Island

I'll be at my parent's in RI this weekend! So expect a lot of pictures when I come back haha. Check out this travel bed I ordered for Jo. I wish I could have had it for this trip but I didn't know they weren't in the store and online only until yesterday haha. I can't wait to use it though. My parents have a playpen there but it's not the type that is supposed to be slept in, so the bottom isn't solid or padded at all so we've been putting down this fluffy mattress pad my sister uses on her ped for Jo to sleep on top of but we can't do this anymore. Because now Jo is ALL OVER THE PLACE during the night so I'm a little nervous to do that. So I'm lugging my mother-in-laws playard (I was too afraid to collapse mine and take it, it's a little more complicated and I didn't want to have trouble getting it put back together) over there to use... the carrying case it goes in makes me look like I'm going golfing! haha Can't wait to get the travel bed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! See ya Monday!

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Have a great weekend! I look forward to some great pictures of that adorable little girl!

The Real EMO said...

yeah me too!! Now its tuesday.... :o) How was the travel bed?-tanya