Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!! Today was my Mother's Day and it was a good one =) I got pretty flowers from Rob and my sister-in-law, Marcy. Here they are! The first ones are from Rob and the others are from Marcy...


I seriously loooove flowers. My kitchen is so pretty right now!

Here are two cute pictures from yesterday. The first is of Jo after she decided to give her jelly toast a kiss haha and then Jo having fun in the playard for the first time in awhiiiile since it was sort of acting as a toy box for awhile.



Yesterday I installed the baby gate in the living room, ALL BY MYSELF! Here is Jo today having a ball holding onto it, she LOOOVES to hold on to gates and stand up. She loves to stand up holding on to anything but especially gates, you can't pry her little hands off of it.



Tonight we all got together at Rich (Rob's brother) and Marcy's house for a mothers day BBQ dinner. We got take out from a delicious place called Tennessee's Barbeque and it was faaaaantastic!
Here are some pictures of me and Jo in the car on the way there, Jo had her leaf that she picked off the tree on the way out the door. She loves when you hold her up really high so she's surrounded by leaves.





Marcy let Jo play with a walker that Abby used when she first started taking steps. Jo was doing so good with it! After awhile she really got the hang of it and was walking all around holding on to it! It was so crazy to see, she was really enjoying it as you can tell from this picture...

I'm surprised Jo stayed together as well as she did, we had a late night! She didn't go to bed till an hour and 40 minutes after her usual bedtime and she was very well behaved considering we were out so late.

Hope everyone had a great mother's day!!!

2 comments:

k's mama said...

hmmm- now I am craving BBQ food! ohh and I think babies think gates are for shaking. Keira does anyway!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! I'm glad you had a good one- the BBQ sounds like fun! It's awesome that you have Rich and Marcy so close and you both have kids... by the time I have kids everyone's going to be too old to have fun!!! LOL