Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Josephine And Ayden

Jo did MUCH better last night. Before bedtime, I took her into the steamy bathroom for a little bit, I put saline drops in her nose, turned on her humidifier, and put some Vicks Baby Rub on her chest. I don't know if any of this helped her or which part it was if any but she slept from 7:30pm-6:30am without waking up once! She had her sippy cup at 6:30 then went right back to sleep until 9:30am. So she got a good nights rest and so did I! She coughed a few times during the night but slept through it. Her cough also doesn't sound as bad. So hopefully she's on her way to recovery!

Today Jo hung out with her boyfriend, Ayden haha. Ayden's grandmother lives next door to me so him and his mumma, Lori, are always over there and him and Jo always play together when we see each other. Lori also just lives on the street next to us! So that's really neat that we have a friend nearby. We talked about bringing them to the playground nearby together some day soon =)



He gave her a kiss on the cheek when they left!

Even though Jo slept really great last night she still had a hard time taking a nap today. She only napped for like 30 minutes or so which isn't a lot when she only take one nap a day. But she wasn't cranky or anything this evening, just acting really tired. Here is an adorable picture of her just laying her head on the couch. She did it for a few minutes and it was adorable. I would have taken a picture of her from the front but I was afraid that if I moved too much she'd lift her head and look at me so I had to take the picture while I could!


Here's Jo giving herself kisses in the mirror haha she kept doing this all day and it was just adorable...



And then Jo just layed on the couch and cuddled with her GlowWorm


I keep my laptop on the couch in the corner where I always sit at night and I just keep it open there all day so I can just check on things periodically. Well... it's going to have to be moved haha. Jo keeps tugging on the cord and she's always banging on the keyboard. This baby is going to be into everything, even more than she already is!


I rearranged the living room today. I don't know why I ever thought about this before! I moved a loooooooooot around but in the end there is so much space now! I don't know if you could tell from pictures but the playard used to be up against part of the couch. Well, after lots of thought and lots of moving around, now things are all in different corners and the couch and floor is fully open! The room looks so much bigger and Jo has so much more room to crawl around. Here are some pictures, in 1 corner we have Jo's bookshelf and jumperoo and stuffed animals, in another corner near Rob's desk and the TV stand we have the playard and then in another corner we have Jo's toy box and other toys infront of our DVD stands. We can still get to the DVDs but... Jo can't! (See... that part there was some extra thinking involved haha) So now the floor and couch are completely open for business!




Can't wait until A LOT of this stuff can go in Jo's room! SOOOON!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

Jo's boyfriend is very cute!!! Keira lays her head down like that all the time when she is tired or wants to snuggle. Its so cute.
tanya

Anonymous said...

Mom and dad bought me a GloWorm when I was like 4... I loved that thing I didn't know they still made them! Your living room looks awesome!
~Ally

MommyKW said...

How cute! Watch out - Jo is too cute to tie herself down to one man right now! Haha! I'm glad she slept better for you. Your room looks great! Good job - I moved furniture once when I was pregnant and that was the last time I had that type of motivation!