Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend In RI...

Everytime I notice one of Jo's teeth poking through, I have been in RI. And this weekend, I noticed one of her top teeth is starting to show!!! I was wondering when her 3rd tooth was going to show up! Here are some pictures documenting our trip...

Jo having a taste of gelato in Newport...

Needless to say, she liked it!

So my sister's roommate has this tiny Papillon puppy and him and Jo had SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! He was being so good with her pulling on him and giving him hugs. He kept licking her face and her feet and she was laughing and giving him hugs. She even tried to get him one of her kisses and attempted at putting his whole nose in her mouth haha (but she didn't) Here is Jo and Simon!










We went out to eat and for some reason, even though there was only 3 of us and the baby, they sat us in this huge circular booth and it was so perfect! Jo didn't even sit in her high chair the whole time she just stood in the corner and played with her toys on top of the seat.


My mother bought a highchair for Jo to sit in when she visits in RI and I LOVE IT! I don't have a free standing highchair, I have a booster seat that attaches to our regular kitchen chairs but I actually really liked this, I liked her being so high.



And here is Jo playing with some balls and then... looking at then confusingly looking a them haha...

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

I LOVE the curly ribbon in her hair! So adorable! She really is a cutie! And her outfits, they are fantastic. I love that flowery shirt! Looks like you guys had fun!

The Real EMO said...

i love the last pic - such a curious expression on her face!-tanya

Sara said...

Okay..don't you totally want a dog now?? And that is the best idea when eating out..ask for a big round booth! She's adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you guys! I love when you visit me, and the pictures are gorgeous... she really did behave very well with the puppy! It's so cute how she loves animals so much and she's not afraid of them!