Thursday, May 8, 2008

Intriguing...

Something interesting happened today. After Owens Corning came up with their quote of $12,500 or whatever it was, we obviously said no to them. Well, today, they called up and asked if they could come over Friday and "discuss a much lower price." My father-in-law said to them that unless it was in the $5,000-$7,000 range there is no point and they still said they wanted to come over. They didn't say the price was going to be within that range for sure but it's kinda weird that they want to renegotiate. Maybe they are desperate for business? I wouldn't think so haha but we'll see what they have to say tomorrow. I'm trying not to get my hopes up like I did last time.

Jo's nose has been really snotty and runny today. Not a pretty sight. You can't tell in these pictures but she was a MESS. She would not let me clean her face because, oh my!, she had her precious toast in her hand haha so her face was soooo... nasty! Lots of boogies... but god forbid someone touch that toast, trust me... you don't want to even try.



After Jo's toast, I got her dressed for the day in a pretty little dress! Then she proceeded to pull all the tissues out of the tissue box, say her prayers with her rosary beads, and clutch my water bottle with all her little might to the point where I just went and got another one.





Jo has started a new "thing." Today she tilted her head to the side and smilied, as any adorable baby would do haha, and my mother in law laughed and went "Awwww!" then Jo did it again, and my mother-in-law repeated what she said. This went back and forth about 10 times haha so now whenever you say "Aww!" Jo tilts her head to the side. Here she is in action:



And we also did some art work today! We played with finger pants and Jo put her hand prints on this piece of paper. Yes, it's the same hand twice because I didn't want to pant both her hands haha. I painted the "Josephine" obviously but I'm just mentioning this since it does indeed look like a toddler did it haha but I was using a HORRIBLE paint brush. The yellow part, incase you can't read it, is just the date.


I have a few cute videos from today. Here is Jo laughing as she eats dinner (or was it lunch?) because I was pretending that she was kicking me in the head. I swear, this baby thinks anything is hilarious as long as it involves inflicting pain on others.


This is a video of be getting Jo to tilt her head. As you'll be able to tell my voice it a little better but it's not great, I still sound really sick!


And here is Jo pulling the tissues out of the tissue box.

2 comments:

The Real EMO said...

That little awww thing with the head is soooo cute!!! I love the video of her pulling tissues out. Keira does the same thing with the baby wipes!-T

MommyKW said...

Very cute! Owens Corning did the same thing with us, but for us, the negotiated price was still more than we wanted to pay. But, they still called for at least 2 months after we said no trying to get us to change our mind. Good luck and I hope that the price they come back with is what you want!