Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday Party Dress!!!!

I've been absent for a few days. My husband had Saturday, Sunday, AND today off so we've been having some family time. And since he's been home all day I've been cooking up a storm! Yes, me, making EVERY meal! Pancakes or cinnamon rolls for breakfast, sandwiches and a home made fruit salad for lunch... etc. Last night I made chicken cacciatore and it was GOOOOOD. I also made like 4 pounds of it so we have plenty of leftovers haha I always make enough to feed a small 3rd world country but atleast chicken cacciatore is really good for leftovers! I swear, it gets better! Then I made a carrot cake for dessert! And today Jo got a piece for dessert with her dinner and as you'll see at the end of my post, she enjoyed it haha.

Today we went on a search for Jo's 1st Birthday Party dress! Here it is!

It comes with an adorable matching pink sun hat/bonnet type thing and little pink bloomer pants! And here is the best part.... it was originally $40 and I got it for... drum roll please... $7.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right! No one loves good deals more than me and this one was just crazy, I was so proud! And I love it soooo much. It's not too fancy where she won't wear it again, it's a cute summer dress as well as a cute party dress!

Jo's been really sick, she's teething again with her 4th tooth, that I know of, and mix that with a pretty bad congested cough and nose. So she looks a little worse for the wear in these pictures from the past few days.

Here she is in her cute new "bubble dress" from Old Navy. Even though it's not a dress... that's what they call it haha.








Here is Zoe taking a nap next to Jo today. Please excuse the mess on the floor... that's where I keep my nightly reading material since we had to move the night stand because of Jo's crib. I love her, but I can't wait for her to have her own room! haha


Today we went outside with Abby to play with her new 3D sidewalk chalk. Let's just say... it wasn't really 3D. Total false advertisment haha.


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

JoJo, always has the neatest toys. I love the little thing she is riding on outside. Very cute dress...I love me some Burlington Baby Depot. I was there Saturday.

The Real EMO said...

wow!!! that is alot of cooking! I love cooking though! I love the party dress and what a good deal!!!!! bargain always makes me excited!-tanya

MommyKW said...

Very cute dress! Can't wait to see her in it!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that sidewalk chalk! I htought there was no way it could really be 3D! I'm so glad Jo has a little cousin to play with, God knows she's not going to get a cousin from this side of the family for a long time, if ever! LOL

Sara said...

I love her old navy dress and her birthday dress!! What a deal??!!! I need to start scoping out some birthday gear too!