Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crazy Sleeper

Yesterday Rob called me before he left work to confirm which kind of Desitin I wanted and when I got off the phone with him I grabbed my camera and I looked at Jo and pretended to get really over-excited and I went "GUESS WHO'S COMING HOME!? DADDY'S COMING HOME DADDY'S COMING HOME!" and these are the facial expressions I got haha




After dinner I let Jo dig into a cupcake... well half a cupcake, they were kinda big.



Jo has been a crazy sleeper lately. She HAS to sleep on her side and she'll roll over to this side then that side and she's just all over the place. Yesterday, she started completely vertical and in her sleep slowly moved around and ended up making a full 360 haha. Rob said it was like she was a clock because this took all night to complete. Here are just a few pictures.


4 comments:

k's mama said...

Keira moves all over the place at night too. I love the sleeping pics. I could never take pics of Keira sleeping though. She would totally wake up- she is such a light sleeper.

Anonymous said...

These pics are the BEST- you DO have a funny baby! When you put her hair back like that she really starts to look like less of a baby and more of a big girl! Aw!
~Ally

MommyKW said...

She does look like a big girl! I have to tell you - although Jo is the youngest, she is definitely the biggest! Those are some meaty thighs! haha!

Tracy said...

I love the pictures. She looks soo adorable with her barette!!! It is amazing how fast they are growing.. soon they will be walking all over... Wow... we made it through the first year!