Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday...

Originally I was going to try and give Jo adult table food for dinner every night. But so far, I've kept it up and she has had table food for all 3 meals today! She had some Cheerios, a piece of toast, and some oatmeal for breakfast. Half a banana and some mixed fruit for lunch. Some mixed veggies and the other half of that banana for dinner.



And then she decided to eat her plate...


So I was organizing the cabinets in the kitchen and put Jo on the kitchen floor to play with her toys. Do you think she's going to play with her toys? Haha, nooo! She found Dada's boxes of baseball cards that I was trying to find a place to put and pretty much dumped them out. Rob has NOT seen these pictures! haha

3 comments:

k's mama said...

I love the eating the plate pic!!! I am surprised you can give her a plate... Keira likes to throw the plate!

Anonymous said...

I love the plate pic too! Her eyes are so beautiful, and I am so excited to feed her big girl food! It's amazing how big she has gotten, she grows and learns so fast!

MommyKW said...

I love that she is eating at the table and not on her tray! She looks so big. It's good that you started using the plate now, maybe she'll realize what it's for!