Sunday, August 17, 2008

And They Said We Couldn't Do It...

So... a lot of people have been skeptic as to whether or not we could completely clear out the back of the garage in time for Friday. Well... here is what we started with...


And a day and a half later this is what it looks like...


Yeah, I know, we're awesome! haha I don't think we'll have a problem finishing this up. The room starts behind where I was standing when I took these pictures and you can't tell how far over the room goes, it's kinda cut off in these pics but it's going to be a pretty good sized room, bigger than our bedroom right now, I think the guy said it was going to be 14' by 14' or 14' by 15', I can't remember, all I know is I can't wait!!!! =)

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

wow great progress!!! So is Jo moving to the big garage room or are you guys?

Unknown said...

We are, and Jo is going to have the room we're all in right now. Which is I think 13' by 13' so it's a good size room too. I can't wait!

MommyKW said...

Wow! Looks good! Keep up the good work!