Monday, August 11, 2008

Ikea!!!

Here is Jo pushing her babies around in her new doll stroller. It took her quite some time to decide who was going to get to ride in the stroller, I think she stuck every stuffed animal she had in it and then yanked it out and put another one in.



And here is Jo today wearing the Hello Kitty shirt I bought before she was even born! I forgot all about this shirt (and some other clothes that are 18 months and 24 months, perfect!) and just came across it yesterday.




We're going to Ikea today!! I'm so excited, Ikea is just too amazing! haha it's also Jo's dream come true to be able to run around a store like that, should be very fun for her!

3 comments:

k's mama said...

that stroller is so cute!!! Ikea is tons of fun but overwhelming b/c its so huge and there is sooooo much stuff

MommyKW said...

What a fancy stroller! Too cute! Have fun! I love Ikea, but can never buy anything when the kids are with me! I just can't concentrate!

Mehrazar said...

i love ikea and that stroler. she is so cute pushing it around.