Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tuesday & Wednesday

Yesterday was a very mellow day for us. We hung around while I moved furniture all over the place and then we took a walk to the playground. Then we went outside to wait for Daddy to come home from work! Jo said "dada" a few times when she first started saying "mama." But then she stopped and didn't say "dada" for a really long time and every time I'd say "can you say 'dada'?" she'd say "caca!" haha so it was a big joke for awhile. But these past few days, as you saw in that video in my last post, she has started saying "dada" quite often! And ever since she has become a Daddy addict! So all day yesterday while Rob was at work, Jo would bang on the bedroom door from time to time and go "dada???" she thought he was in there sleeping! Then when we went outside to wait for him she'd point to every car that'd go by and say "dada?" then when it went by she'd wave and say "buhbye" it was the cutest thing in the world! Then when she finally got it right and his car was actually coming down the street she started flipping out when she saw it was him. She was HYSTERICALLY laughing! It was just so funny, I wish I had my camera!

So we have a problem over here. We were storing a lot of furniture in the garage that is to go in either our new bedroom or Jo's new room. Problem is, we had to move it all out of the way to clear the back of the garage for them to work... so we have furniture but none of the 2 rooms they're going in are done! haha so I managed to squeeze some things into the front of the garage but our TV stand will have to be in our kitchen until our new room is finished. There is just no where else for it to go! So here is Jo climbing into it when it was on it's side waiting for me to move it into the corner...



That brings us to today... today is a VERY special day. TODAY... I MADE HISTORY! haha okay maybe not "history" but that's what it feels like to me! For the first time in a long time... I have NO dishes in the sink and NO dishes piled up on the counter drying waiting to be put away... AT THE SAME TIME! This does not happen often, something is ALWAYS in the sink and something is ALWAYS on the counter drying. You see, I do not have a dish washer... so I do everything by hand. But I have to say... if I have another kid, I might have to invest in one!
Here it is... in all it's glory!



And this, my friends, is why I was able to accomplish such a feat..




I always let Jo make a mess but it just usually doesn't entertain her for this long!

And here is how we knew it was time for a nap.

2 comments:

k's mama said...

I know your pain! We didn't have a dishwasher until ur kitchen remodel 6 months ago! Now its heavely!

MommyKW said...

No dishwasher. How do you do it!? she looks so cute laying on the floor.