Friday, August 29, 2008

Construction Day 3!

Construction day 3 started today, they're working 4 days in a row so a lot is gonna get done! I'll post pictures tonight of the progress =)

Yesterday we all went on a walk with Zoe, my in-laws dog. They're on a cruise this week! So she hasn't been for a walk all week.


When we got back... I left Jo alone for TWO seconds and I come back and she has managed to get a bag of dried blueberries off of Rob's desk, dump the whole thing on the floor, and sit there and happily eat them haha


Then we went outside because sooomeone was a cranky pants...



I got these really tiny pink bins at the dollar store to put some of Jo's little nick knack toys in and this is what I found after I got back from the bathroom...

Jo trying to fit her bum in it haha! That's as far as she could get.

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

LOL.. Is jo obsessed with steps? Keira goes up and down ours like 20 times a day. She loves to sit on them and climb them... Jo looks alot like your hubby in that video!! Love how she says dada.

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the finished product...especially Jo's room, it is going to be so cute!!

MommyKW said...

I can't wait to see what they accomplished today! That picture of her with the blueberries is classic! She looks like, "What?!" she is so funny! I have to die every time I see her hair! She has such a full head of dark hair, it's crazy! Samantha has a lot of hair, but it's blonde, so it doesn't look like as much as Jo's. Although, I do believe that they are pretty much a lot alike, including hairdos! Samantha just has her bangs trimmed! haha! Just an anal mom!