Sunday, August 17, 2008

We've Been Working On The... Garage!

We've been very busy trying to clear out the garage in time for the contractor who is showing up at 7:30 in the morning on Friday! He said to us this weekend "I don't know how you guys are going to have this empty by then... good luck!" And I said "ooooh you just wait and see!" haha when I want something this bad... I get it done! and FAST! I'll post pictures tonight of the progress!

Jo's been teething, badly! She's getting a new tooth on the side, it's already popped through but this is when it gets really hard for her. She does NOT take teething well! She spent the 2nd half of yesterday crying and crying on and off and holding the side of her mouth. Then she woke up this morning going "MAAAAMAAAMAAA" And she was cuddling and hugging me while whining, my poor baby!

Yesterday, while working on the garage, I had to put Jo's infant carseat in a garbage bag, label it, and stick it in the attic. So, as I do whenever I have to pack away Jo's infant things, I took a picture of her in it!


And here she is this morning, being a diva, and refusing to pick up her cup and drink out of it. Why would you do that when you can just bend over and drink that way?

You know that didn't last long because she eventually want to get up and go and she wanted that cup to come with her!

Last night, while Jo was crying and crying about her tooth, she actually got distracted by something and was doing good for about an hour. She found Nana's purse haha and Nana let her play with it as long as it kept her from thinking about her tooth. She sat down in Nana's den and took every... single.... thing out of her purse one by one and then put every single thing right back in there (along with a few new things like her binkie and Nana's shoe) one by one. She did this over and over and over haha. I have a purse I gave her to play with and a wallet but now I'm going to fill it with receipts and random, unimportant cards and stuff like that. She'll definitely enjoy it!

No comments: