Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy Baby

Yesterday, in a desperate attempt to keep Jo out of the house and busy, I took her to the Burlington Coat Factory near our house where I bought her 5 books to put away for Christmas. Jo loves to run around this store, it definitely keeps her busy when I have no other options. When we got home we ran into Ayden and Lori next door, so we went over to play with Ayden for a little bit before dinner.









Then today we went to the playground...




That last picture was taken right before a DISASTER. Jo tried to stand up in the tube and hit her head and then it sent her face first out of the tube onto the wooden deck below. Her face was the first thing to hit... she has a small scrap on her forehead and bit red nose. You can't even see a scrap on her nose or anything it's just red like rudolph, my poor baby!!!!! She cried soooo hard... for about 15 seconds then I gave her a graham cracker and all was forgotten. She still whined a little here and there but she was fine in a few minutes. Then I look up in the sky and see this...

So I quickly gave Jo some snacks to keep her happy and we were on our way, here her nose isn't really that red... it didn't get REALLY red until awhile after...




Rob's mother bought these child harnesses for when she takes Abby out. Since Abby is an absolute WILD CHILD and Mary can not keep up with her with her bad knees so she bought these little leashes, they are sooo funny. It looks like an animal backpack and then the tail of the animal is the leash part. They tried them out Jo and Abby and I was laughing so hard, it looks like they're going sky diving!


My aunt is from South Korea and her sister sent Jo these crazy asian pajamas for her birthday, this is her first time wearing them! They're just crazy!

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

haha Those pj's are crazy!!!!!

MommyKW said...

I love those pajamas! so cute! Samantha took a spill yesterday too on our patio - she has a scrape on her forehead now. Funny thing - I have a leash for Connor! haha! His is an Elmo one and I've never had to "really" use it. He is content to just be in the stroller.

Mehrazar said...

i am so glad jo is ok. they look so cut in the first 2 picturs.