Friday, August 15, 2008

Great News!!!

I went from thinking Jo would never have her own room to finding out it'll be complete 3 weekends from now in one day!!!! We found someone who is my father-in-law's brother's friend and he wants to start NEXT Friday and said it'll be done with 3 consecutive weekends of work. That's it! I CAN NOT WAIT! You have no idea!!!! He quoted us a great price and really seems like he knows what he's doing. We found out we have to put a window in the room for it to be to code and I thought it was going to be soooo expensive but it turned out not to be! I'm already online trying to decide how I wanna decorate it =)

Here is Jo this morning trying to change the channel, then accidently hitting herself in the head with the remote, then looking like she's drunk. Eh, it's all in a day.


1 comment:

k's mama said...

That is awesome. YOu willl love having her in her own room. I can't wait till K is upstairs so we don't have to be so quiet when she is napping! and we can turn her room into a playroom. Be sure to post pics of the construction process!