Friday, August 22, 2008

Construction Day 1

WOW! I am laughing so hard right now. If you could hear what I can hear right now in our apartment... haha it is SOOOOOOOOOOO loud. I think they are starting on the window first, because that makes sense to do that first. All I know is that it's really loud haha which I imagine putting a window in a very thick concrete wall would be. I walked into the bedroom and Rob just looked at me like "are you kidding me?" and Jo is just sound asleep next him. The bedroom their sleeping in is RIGHT next to the garage and she hasn't woke up! She didn't wake up before when we had to get the garage door replaced which was for some reason REALLY loud also. This baby is hard to wake up! It's 8:06 right now... she'll probably sleep for another half hour or 45 minutes haha I just think it's so funny that no construction can wake this baby up.

Here is Jo last night playing with her new bath toy... a bubble machine! She loved it!



Then I stayed up late cleaning up the back of the garage. The only thing we haven't moved yet is my in-law's freezer, but that won't be a big deal for them to just push to the side and work around for today. I took a before video, not a before picture! Here is the complete before... the room will go RIGHT up to where you see the stuff in the front of the garage. The dividing wall will go about a foot past that big lip hanging down from the ceiling.

2 comments:

The Real EMO said...

so exciting!! cant belive she slept through it all

MommyKW said...

Yeah! You have to show pictures of their progress. I watched that video without sound and it reminded me of the end of the movie, The Blair Witch Project!