Sunday, August 24, 2008

Decorating, Yay!

Today we helped Nana and Pepe pack for their cruise to Bermuda. We drove them to the ship and everything! Here is Jo trying to sneak into Nana's luggage...


We went to Target today to see if they had anything in the store that we had picked out online for Jo's bedroom, figured I could save on shipping but they didn't have one thing! The night I found out that construction was to begin on our new bedroom THAT very week I stayed up till like 2 in the morning picking everything out for Jo's room. I swear, I couldn't go to sleep until I had picked everything out! So I came home and just ordered the stuff we had picked out from Target.com here is what it was...
(by the way Jo's room is going to be rainforest/jungle themed)...





As you can see, I ordered her switch plate, a hook rail, a waste basket, a hamper, and a tissue box cover. I love it!!! It'll go perfect with the Fisher Price Rainforest bedding I've already bought but won't put on until her room is complete with everything else haha:

We still need to get the curtains, clock, rug, and lamp I picked out but we'll save those for another time!!! haha as you can tell I am very excited about this!

If you frequent this blog you know I like to take pictures of Jo when she is sleeping. I just think she looks so cute! Check out this picture I took tonight... I was trying not to laugh when I was taking it she just looks so goofy...

4 comments:

k's mama said...

I love that theme! Its gonna look great. I would be super excited too. I decorated K's room at like 20 weeks gestation! It was all done by the time I was 25 weeks pregnant. Sheets on the bed and everything!

MommyKW said...

Love the stuff you picked out! My cousin does handmade painted items and has an online store. I know she has some cute rainforest themed things (because Taylor had them in her room when she was a baby!). Her website is www.personalizedpalette.com You have to check it out!

Jennifer said...

Her room is going to be sooo cute.

Mehrazar said...

i love the theme.i cant wait to see her room.