Saturday, August 2, 2008

Technicolor Josephine...

Yesterday was another day of desperately trying to entertain Jo all day so she'd be distracted from the fact she only took a 50 minute long nap. I thought she looked so cute in this outfit but she looked even cuter when I put on her new sandals since they matched so perfectly...




This is going to be my last post until we get back on Thursday night from Mystic, Connecticut. I have sooo much to do. If you've ever seen me pack for when I go to my parents for ONE night then imagine what I'm like going away with Jo for THREE nights and 4 days. I'm very paranoid I'm going to forget something. So much so that I made one big list of things I needed to pack and then put that list away and made a new one and compared them to see if something new came to mind on the 2nd list haha, I know, I'm crazy! Now I need to go desperately clean the car, see you when we return!

3 comments:

Mehrazar said...

have fun.

k's mama said...

Have a fun vaca!!!

MommyKW said...

Jo looks soooo "old" in the picture with her sandals on! He hair is what gets me every time! Have fun!