Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Day

Today was a really great day =) Josephine was actually not cranky at all today, she was in a really good and playful mood. So it was a nice change of pace haha.

I talked to Kim (my bestfriend who is due any day now) today and she asked me how many bottles she would need. I asked her how many she had and she said she had eight 4oz. bottles. I laughed. Here is a picture I took today right before I started washing bottles.
I also have 5 bottles not shown here because they were still clean and didn't need to be washed. I counted how any 4 oz. bottles I have and I also have 25 of those. That, my friends, is A LOT of bottles haha. I told her she'd want to get more (quite a lot more) so she didn't have to wash them every day, because that gets old... fast.

And noooow, your daily dosage of Josephine! yaaaay!
In her PJs this morning with her favorite (yet the most simple) toy.
Playing in her playyard... she would NOT let go of this giraffe, she was hugging him!!!
On the way to Target.
Trying to take her socks off!!! Sneaky!
Pulling my hair and laughing at my pain haha look at her!
RAZZING!
Getting upset because she can't play with the charm hanging off my camera.




ALRIIIGHT! Have a good day everyone! I'm going to get back to watching the horrible, horrible, horrible Grammys.


2 comments:

MommyKW said...

She is too cute! She looks like the kind of baby you could just squeeze all day!

The Real EMO said...

aww- She is sooo cute... Can't believe how many bottles you have!! I have 4.. but Keira is 99% breastfed.. and only gets a few bottles a week
tanya