Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hello!

Last night Jo woke up crying at 3:30 am. I tried to get her to go back to sleep but she kept crying. So from 3:30-3:40 she was crying while I tried to get her to go back to sleep. From 3:40-3:50 we played and she was happy as a clam! haha these were taken between 3:40-:3:50:
Then... at 3:50 I took her in the bedroom, layed her on the pillow next to me, gave her her soothie, and she spent from 3:50-4:00 falling asleep on her own. Yaaaaay! Then she didn't wake up till 7:30 for her first bottle (usually she wakes up at 6) so I thought she wasn't going to go back to sleep afterwards because she usually wakes up around 8 or 8:30 but she did! and she slept till 10 am!!!!


So the other day was laundry day. Since I love laundry so much (and no, I'm not being sarcastic) I let it build up a lot so I only do laundry like once everrrrrry... I'd say 2 1/2 weeks-3 weeks. It's usually around 7 loads and I do it all, fold it, and put it away in one day! (because I seriously love doing laundry, it's one big laundry filled day! haha) and usually, since I don't put Jo's clothes in the dryer, it looks like a baby clothes warehouse around here, I usually have her clothes hanging everywhere because the drying racks hanging from the back of the bathroom door gets full. BUT! I bought a fold out rack and now it's condensed:


6 comments:

MommyKW said...

Wow! I thought I had a lot of clothes on drying racks! If you only do laundry every 2 1/2 to 3 weeks, that little girl must have soooo many outfits! I do laundry EVERY DAY! If you love it so much, you should come over and do laundry for me some time!

Caroline said...

You have no idea how many clothes Josephine has (not my doing, she just randomly keeps getting ALOT of gifts) and I made a vow like last month that if anyone got me another article of clothing I was just going to give it to my bestfriend who will be having a baby any day now because she has SOOOO many clothes there is no way Jo will wear them all more than a few times each before she outgrows them. I even don't have enough room for them in her drawers and shelfs anymore. Right now there is a pile of onsies and then a pile of pants on top of MY bureau haha.

k's mama said...

That drying rack behind your bathroom door looks awsome.. where did you gert it? I need one!!!! Keira has tons of clothes too .. I dry everything so I do 1 load every other day.. I wash Keiras clothes every 10 days or so because I have a big washer.ohhhhh and what a good mama playing with jo at 330 am... I would have been like if u want to play then play in your crib.. mama need sleep! haha

Caroline said...

That drying rack, which really is amazing (it has 14 racks!) is actually from the 80's haha. It was my mother-in-laws and I doubt even she remembers where she got it from but I LOOOVE it. Haha trust me, I was tiiiired, especially since afterwards when I let her sleep next to me in bed. I love her but she is the worst person to sleep with!!! hahaha she pulls my hair in her face, grabs my nose, slaps me in the face... all while she's sound asleep haha.

MommyKW said...

Too funny! Sounds like my oldest. If she somehow wanders to our room in the middle of the night, she slaps, wiggles, kicks, pushes, talks, etc. etc. I don't know how she sleeps through all of her own noise! I love the drying rack too. I don't dry any of my clothes or my two older kids (or Samantha's dresses). So, something like that looks very handy.

MommyKW said...

P.S. - She's way tooooo happy for 3:40 in the morning. You definitely have a cutie!