Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day

Jo's second nap was 35 minutes long. Apparantly, there isn't anything I can do to get her to sleep longer. She was VERRRRY cranky between her first and second nap, she was absolutely EXHAUSTED. But after her 2nd nap she was fine until bed time.

Today, I cleaned the laundry room. Please note, this room isn't really "ours," it's off of our kitchen but everything in it are my parents-in-laws and I would never have a room that belonged to us this messy haha hence why I even cleaned when it isn't my stuff! The only thing I use it for is to keep the bottles away from the cat and to do the laundry obviously. Here are the before pictures:




And the after pictures:


Whatcha think? I think it's definitely an improvement but I wanted to get a lot more in depth but Josephine was not allowing that. For the time being, I think I deserve a pat on the back haha.

Jo has been having VERY messy feedings lately. I can't get the spoon near her mouth without her grabbing it or without her putting her hands in her mouth and it's just VERY messy haha here is a before picture:


annnnd after....



Here are HILARIOUS videos of the feeding in which you get to see Jo make the mess you see in the pictures above. I love them. (If the video still doesn't show it's still there, you just have to press play). My camera only lets me video tape 1 minute at a time that's why they're so many...




3 comments:

MommyKW said...

She looks like Popeye with that spoon hanging out of her mouth! Too cute!

The Real EMO said...

laundry toom looks good! I am a clean freak too!!! Keira makes the same noises when she is eating!! You are nicer than me- I only let keira hold a clean spoon while she is eating- I can't deal with the stuff all over her clothes!!! great videos!
tanya

Caroline said...

I didn't let her hold a spoon full of food on PURPOSE haha she grabbed it from me and all hell broke loose, it was too late to turn back haha.