Monday, February 25, 2008

Grocery shopping? Don't know what that is...

Okay, me and my husband have been very bad. Today I was thinking about how long it has been since we've been grocery shopping haha and so I went online to look at our bank statements and the last time we went to Stop & Shop was on 12/31/07!!!!!!!!! We pick up little things at Target every week like milk, bread, butter things like that but not really... any REAL food haha. We're bad, I know. It'd probably be much different if Jo was older and didn't eat just baby food and formula. We've been eating out and getting take out soooo much lately. We need to stop and go grocery shopping haha.

I'm so upset!!! I got my Pottery Barn Baby catalog in the mail and I saw something and INSTANTLY went online to order it and it was unavailable!
this bunny easter basket
with Josephine's name on it and they're out!!! They have other ones that are okay but I really wanted that one. CAST YOUR VOTE!!! haha Do you like this one? (obviously in pink) or this one? Again, in pink. I really like this one with the pink polka dot liner but even if I got the smallest basket it'd cost $34 before shipping and before tax and I just can't justify spending that much money on a small basket! Haha so it's between the other 2... I'm leaning toward the bucket but I'm not sure. It just seems more sturdy and better quality for the money. If anyone isn't aware of this, Pottery Barn Baby always has GREAT, reasonably priced personalized items for every holiday and just every day stuff as well. I got Josephine a Christmas stocking with her name on it and it's sooo cute, I love it. I'm also ordering her a REALLY cute pillow case with JMB on it. I'm getting my friend a onsie and a canvas storage bucket thingy with her baby girl's name on it. Pictures to come...

Here is a video of Jo just absolutely getting a kick out of me haha. She thought it was so funny when I would say "thighs, thighs, thighs..." and grab her little chubby thighs and then she thought it was hilarious when I said "WHAAAT!?" in a funny voice.

Sorry it's so dark. You guys probably think I live in a barn but we don't have an overhead light in our living room, just a bunch of lamps and it doesn't show up well when you take a video with just a digital camera haha

Talk to you guys later!

4 comments:

k's mama said...

I like the metal pail one best... but you can probably buy a metal pail like that at a craft store for like 5.00 and paint it yourself with her name on it in whatever color paint you chose....
Now I see how you guys can go 3 months without grocery shopping.... eating out and take out... we try to do that only like once a month or so because it adds up and we are poor!! LOl...

Caroline said...

Yeah... if Target didn't have a food section we'd have to go to the grocery store because we do get things there everytime we go to Target but you know it's not the same as actually going grocery shopping haha

MommyKW said...

Too Funny! I love both, sorry, can't vote! I go to the grocery store every other week. Chris makes little stops at least twice a week. And, we make every other week trips to Costco (at least if not more!). It's hard keeping up with 6 mouths!

Jennifer said...

I got Brooke's easter basket off of Personal Creations.com. It was a bunny one to and super cute.